Sponsor/Adverstisement

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sharing dari Diana OC

Hi friends,There were lots of reason for why I came to this retreat.One of the main reasons other than " reconcile with God " of course, I wanted to meet my friends from PD yosua whom later, I might not meet as often as I used to be. :-(well, anyway. I went with my mum and we had a blast.Came to this retreat was a great experience to me.After missing going to PD for 3 months, this retreat was really an uplifting moment that Hey, I want to remember it always.I am just saying that people often think retreat as boring blah blah blah, well, I think they should open their eyes and try it because once they try, they can't get enough of it. At least I can't. lol...

For pd yosua ppls :When I came to US, I was really scared since I had no friends at all.After meeting you guys @ PD, I "feel" like I have friends. A new hope is in me.And AWESOME !!!, it lasted for more than 2 years.So, I am so happy to meet you all.Thanks to Godand to all of you people who helped me in the pastwhile I was in Irvineeven though I am no longer living near you guys, I am still bothering you a lot.... hehehee, so sorry for that too...Will miss you,Dianaa

No comments: